Monday 20 May 2013

Walk like an egyptian-the photoshooting

Walk like an Egyptian by the Bangles- The photoshooting


As promised I've made a photoshooting with the outfit from the "Walk like an egyptian" outfit! http://ladykerouac.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/walk-like-egyptian-by-bangles-song-and.html . I believe it is important to show that I am wearing what I am proposing...This session took place in a theatre in Athens and we had great laughs at that day! The photographer was Kostis Bakopoulos where you can check his portfolio on the tab above. Unfortunately is in Greek but he promised that he will add an English version...Hope that you will like it!

Here is the outfit with some accessories from personal collection. I was really lucky that I found this yellow shoes on a great discount! You can also see why it's important to have a biker jacket in your wardrobe. It is never out of fashion and you can match it with almost everything!





























See you soon...

xx Lady K.











No comments:

Post a Comment